Judith Partouche is Associate Professor and head of the Marketing and Value Creation research department at Paris School of Business. She teaches Marketing and related topics in Bachelor and Master Degree Programs. Her research topics concern the elderly consumer behaviors, the attitude toward one's own death and its potential effect on consumption and the collaborative process between consumers and companies in the value cocreation process.
- PhD, Business Administration, Marketing (graduated in 2013)
- Head of academic department, Marketing and Communication
- Head of research department, Marketing and Value Creation
- Marketing and Communication
- Marketing and Value Creation
- Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Business
- Digital Data Design