Center of Research for Energy and Climate Change (CRECC)
The Center of Research for Energy and Climate Change (CREEC) serves as the focal point of research, related to energy and environmental technologies.
The CREEC focus on the development and efficient use of alternative and environment energy sources, development of energy policies, power generation, and energy Finance.
The center places special emphasis on increasing the energy efficiency awareness and working closely with the industry. The objective is to have a leading role in using the conventional energy sources more efficiently, discovering cleaner and more sustainable energy sources, shedding light on their applications and helping their acknowledgement by the public.
Research topics :
- Finance and investment in renewable energy
- Intergenerational choices under global environmental change
- Econometrics of energy markets
- Energy and climate models
- Energy and environment
- Energy derivatives: pricing and hedging
- Financial regulation of energy and environmental markets
- Lutz Kilian, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, USA
- Leila Dagher, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Julien Chavellier, University of Paris 8, France
- Perry Sadorsky, York University, Toronto, Canada
- Ilyes Abid, ISC Paris, France
- Dominique Guégan, University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, France
- Benoit Sévi, Nantes University, France
- Adel Ben Youssef , University of Université Côte d'Azur, France
- Ibrahim Jamali, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Fateh BELAID, Lille Catholic University, France
- George Jabbour, George Washington University, USA