China-french Conference, roundtables and workshop
11th of April 2019, Hangzhou, China
Entrepreneurship, Positive Business & Innovation with contribution of David W. Versailles, Professor at PSB Paris School of Business and Head of NewPIC Chair
This conference is a first event to create an organization that enabling exchanges between french and chinese professors, students and professionals and exploring new ways of innovation and opportunities of Positive business. Positive business consists in considering environmental and social impacts as a source of innovation, value creation and minimization of financial risks.
9h00-9h15 : Introduction Heda
9h15-10h00 : Roundtable 1: Value Creation with positive business
* “New thinking on the industrial model and biomimicry”, Etienne Maclouf, Université Panthéon Assas.
* “Consumer empowerment and new expectations: creating value with environmental and social product quality, case study of La marque du consommateur”, Béatrice Bellini, Université Paris Nanterre.
* “Business models innovation: moving away from the ownership economy to the circular and functional economy”, David W. Versailles, Paris School of Business ; Christophe Cote, CEO Adopte un bureau (videoconference)
10h15-12h00 : Rountable 2: Global performance and managerial practises
* “New tools for measuring global performance, brand purpose, labels and business models”, Béatrice Bellini, Université Paris Nanterre and Etienne Maclouf, Université Panthéon-Assas.
* “Learning entrepreneurship performance: business creation simulations with chinese students for Nanning”, Isabelle Goi & Evelyne Bernard, Université Clermont Auvergne.
* “Overview on innovation location: Fablab, Makerspace, Design Studio, co-working, co-living, Innovation Lab, living lab”, David W. Versailles, Paris School of Business.
12h30-14h00 : Lunch
14h00-16h30 : Workshop: Designing a china-french Innovation Center
French approaches: Pepite Program, Impact China program, E’Circular Challenge, Entrepreneurship serious game, entrepreneurship ecosystem, standards & Chinese testimony
Speakers: Béatrice Bellini, Université Paris Nanterre ; Etienne Maclouf, Université Panthéon-Assas ; Isabelle Goi & Evelyne Bernard, Université Clermont Auvergne ; David Versailles, Paris School of Business ; Pepite France (to confirm) ; Business France (to confirm) ; France embassy (to confirm).
17h00 : Conclusion
Département de recherche: