Associate Professor Teaching
Salomé Picard is an associate professor and european project coordinator at Paris School of Business currently working to develop a virtual incubator for refugees in Europe. Graduated from an entrepreneurship master she is passionated about social innovation and worked as a support for social businesses. Moreover, she is the co-founder of a french society called Guria France which fights against forced prostitution and sex human trafficking in India.
- Master in Business Administration, Business Administration, Management (graduated in 2018)
- Cross cultural management
- Corporate social responsibility
- French language and culture
- Leadership and entrepreneurship